Thursday, June 7, 2018

Class evaluation

                                          Class evaluation
    1.  what I like about this class. For example learning how to program with scratch and practicing my knowledge by making a animation programing, such as the knock, knock and many stuff more. What I also like was learning the skills of coding with khan academy.  And know I know some factors of how to code. And I know it may help me on my feature.
    2. What I didn't like about this class that we didn't have enough time on coding and will like to learn more. And have more knowledge on coding. But other then that this class was amazing, and I learn several elements about our technology and how to mange computer science.    
    3. Some things I will like to improve on is to have more projects and have a group project and have at least one presentation. And to create our own webpage through out ware learning through coding. Also have more free time and time to explore and navigate through the internet.
    4. Yes I read and write daily on my life planning journal. I take my time on my journal because I am setting up my goals through out my life.  And when I read my journal it makes me think that I have go forward in life in order to reach my goal. And have reach some of my goals that I written down on my journal.
    5. Yes I am committed to be and become a CTR person in life. Because becoming a CTR person  will make me a better person and a valuable and out standing persona in my life. I will CHOSE THE RIGHT.
    6. I learn several things in this class was able to know and manage our technology and software in our computer industry. Will like to pass it forward to other people because it is a grate to learn about technology and you will several things such as coding and creating your own website by your self. This class was a grate experience and I think it will be a grate experience for others as well.
    7. What I will remember about his class will be everything. Because everything I learn through out this class courses I will use for the rest of my life. And will use my skills in the feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evaluation

                                          Class evaluation  what I like about this class. For example learning how to program with scratc...